ROKOS v7 "Core" for Raspberry Pi 2, 3, and Pine64+ IoT Devices Released. Full Bitcoin OK Clients, nodes and much more. Faster, Easier, Stronger.
Cryptocurrency and the Internet of Things
Core: Debian based OS with integrated Bitcoin OK Clients, Nodes and Open Bazaar server ready for use.
We've seen new services selling "stake miners" or pi "fullnodes" for different amounts of bitcoin ranging from 200 USD to 982 USD, we support the new technology and uses for cryptocurrencies in the Raspberry Pi , Bananapi, Pine64+ and IoT environments, hence we came up with a Free solution for every IoT enthusiast, developer, user, service that want to use their IoT devices with Bitcoin and OK, or that would like to turn their Pi into a Staking device, It already integrates a fully functional Bitcoin Client and full node as well to provide the users with the best and easier Out of the Box experience, and to be the perfect toolbox for developers.
The First OS image release that merges the full power of Raspberry Pi zero, 2, 3, Banana Pi PRO, Pine64+ & IoT Devices with Bitcoin OK and Cryptocurrencies:
- ROKOS v7 "core" comes with integrated OK and Bitcoin Client / node and OpenBazaar server.
Distribution aimed for everyone, from new IoT users to IoT Developers, Ease of use Out of the Box.
Download & Burn, Ready for use.
Some of the ROKOS core features are:
v7 "core" Release (Pine64+, Raspberry Pi 2, 3)
- Full burnable OS Compatible with the Raspberry Pi, Pine64+, BananaPi and IoT devices.
- Full System / Programs Upgrade.
- Full Design Upgrade.
- Chrome/Firefox browser added. (depends on version)
- Debian/Xubuntu/Linux based.
- Java Dev Tools.
- Easier to Use mod Update.
- Security and Optimization Update.
- Includes Qt and complete set of Dev tools (For developers)
- Works with other cryptocurrencies.
- 1024 mb swap mod.
- Updated Bitcoin client / node v0.13.1 with full functionality.
- Updated OKCash client / node v126.96.36.199 with full Stake functionality, private messages.
- Updated OpenBazaar server.
- Custom Login and Wallpapers.
- BTC and OK nodes at /usr/local/bin/
- Easy Clients / Nodes Upgrades.
- Custom OK-Scripts to ease the user experience.
- Direct access to the Clients Via: Task bar and Menu > Blockchain.
ROKOS v7 "core" for Pine64+ :
- Pine64+ - ready for download
- Raspberry Pi 2, 3. - ready for download
- Banana Pi PRO - coming update
- Min 16gb SD card and an External device (usb / hdd / ssd). To sync the BTC chain on the external device instead of the SD card, BTC chain alone is around 60gb.
ROKOS constantly evolves and releases new Versions based on:
- Security, Chain, Technology and Design updates.
- Ease of access and use for the final users.
- More Cryptocurrencies are integrated for an Out of the Box experience in a different version called ROKOS FLAVORS.
- More wallets, programs or features, based on users/communities/developers feedback, support and/or cross collaborations.